Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The New Kids


Tile Assortment
Originally uploaded by satyridae
I was away from home for a solid month, and when I got back, there were so many things to do, blogging sort of fell off of the radar.

The new kids (in the photo) are Scrabble tiles! With altered art images on 'em. They are a lot of fun to make, and I have some listed on etsy.

In beading news, I've just finished a vessel- the first one I have done in a really long time. It felt great to be working around glass again- I found I'd missed it very much. I like making jewelry, and I enjoy making earrings. I love working around vessels, even though that's not what sells.

I have a bracelet in this month's issue of Step by Step Bead magazine. That's the good news. The bad news is that they are folding, so there's nothing more to be gained from that avenue. I wonder what happens to the unused issues of one's subscription- anyone know?

Mostly this update is to say "I'm back!" -like Sam Gamgee said, if you know what I mean.

No comments: