Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Blues Earrings


Labor Day Blues Earrings
Originally uploaded by satyridae
Earrings, at last! I made them both at the same time- I mean with two needles strung, bead a few beads on one earring, then pick up the other and duplicate what I'd just done. It took a long time, but I'm pretty happy with the end result. I think I will do the transitions differently in future, though. I want a smoother transition, and I need to work on that. In the meantime, they go with the Labor Day freeform bracelet I made a few days ago. And they will go with the bracelet I was up till 2 am working on last night. Photos to follow, perhaps tomorrow if I finish it.

3 comments:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

I love your earrings. Glad you were able to get them done.

Marlaine said...

Beautiful earrings! And I'm amazed how quickly you did the heart pieces!

SarahKelley said...

Those are perfect Melody! Love them!