Wednesday, August 6, 2008

True Confessions

We got rid of our love seat today. I used to sit in one corner of it most nights and bead. When the cushions came off, my darling called me in to see what he'd found. The beaders in my audience already know. I couldn't believe how many beads were down there! Easily 3 grams, maybe more. And to lend credence to my son's continual complaint about sitting on needles, there were 2 or 3 needles stuck in the arm. I salvaged the beads, of course, while my family mocked me. More bead soup! Pretty soon I'm going to have to make something out of all those widows and orphans.

2 comments:

Kim said...

LOL
ONLY 3 grams??? ;)
I KNOW I've cleaned more than that out of the couch since November when we got here, and I'm sure there are more in there LOL

My husband tells me I leave a trail of beads wherever I go :)

Marlaine said...

Great that you found all of those beads but where will you bead now?