Thursday, March 22, 2012

2 Days, 4 UFOs

It's been a productive couple of days. I have LOTS of unfinished stuff lying around, and I've decided that finishing it up will go a long way toward getting the studio organized again. You'd laugh if I posted a picture of my "work area" right now, because what it most resembles is the aftermath of a bead store explosion. So, from the top: a right-angle-weave necklace made with faux goldstone rounds, a chunky funky triangle bead bracelet with a fun vintage button, a peyote choker with a gold satin ribbon tie for glam, and a wide, elegant picot edged bracelet. Whew.

2 comments:

Foster's Beauties said...

Good for you! I always found it hard to get back to my UFOs when I was quilting. It's not so hard with my current crafty stuff, but my current crafts are also far less complicated.

:-) MaryLou said...

I have so many UFOs it's pathetic... and even though I WANT to sit down and finish a bunch of them, I just keep starting new projects.

Good for you for working on those UFOs! You have more willpower than I.

:-)