Saturday, August 8, 2009

Step by Step Beads

I got my copy of the September/October issue of Step by Step beads yesterday. It is with unalloyed delight that I found my necklace (which I call "What Remains" and they call "Striking Jasper") and my photo on page 42. I'm trying to restrain myself, but I did run out this morning to show one of my neighbors who was innocently walking his dog past my house. Oh, and there were some people last night who I kind of recognized, so I showed THEM too. It's the first time I've ever had my photo in a magazine, okay? I'm a little overcome. The other time I was published it just had my name. Not the photo and the website and so on. I'm giddy.

4 comments:

Cindy Caraway said...

Congrats! The first time I will see my work "in print" will be next month - I imagine I will be EXACTLY the same way :) May you have many more opportunities and may you never lose the thrill of it!!

BeadArtOriginals said...

Photo! Photo! ;)

SarahKelley said...

How fun!!! Congrats!

Michelle Mach said...

Congratulations! May this be the first of many publications!